Friday, February 27, 2009

Spring Walk


Well I have been walking here and there since I had Sophia but now is the time to whip into shape since the Dr. has okay'd me to go back to normal activities. I also have a high school reunion coming up so I need to "chop to it". Today, Sophia and I went on over a 3 mile walk today. It's spring here in California and there were signs of it along our walk. I must have seen over a dozen squirrels and two jack rabbits. There were a lot of birds too. It was great to smell, see, and hear spring! YEAH!
Tomorrow I think we are headed to the beach. Half Moon Bay is one of my favorite places to go and just hang for a Saturday.




No comments:

It's a Beautiful Life

It's a Beautiful Life

Location of friends who read the Attebery Blog