Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I can't believe it's been 5 1/2 weeks since Sophia was born. In someways it feels like time is flying...in other ways it seems so slow. I can't explain.

Today was Sophia's first day to go to our neighbors to be babysat while I went to the Dr, had lunch with Lonny, and then went shopping. It was nice to have some "me time"...which started by me blaring my stereo to Metallica. I felt so rejuvenated that I could turn up the volume and jam out a little...like I got some relief.

My doctor gave me a six week check up appointment (after giving birth) and she gave me an "all clear" for all activities...so do you know what that means? It means no excuses I have got to get my butt to the gym! While I've lost 25 pounds since giving birth I want to loose a lot more weight and get fit prior to my 20 year high school reunion that is August 1st. So you'll probably read me writing a lot about my progress on getting healthier and looking fabulous (or trying to at least). Sophia went on our walk today...adding more mileage each day.

Lonny and enjoyed lunch together...just the two of us. We had Japanese. YUMMY. It was nice to just hang out together even if it was for 1 hour.

I then headed to the mall and bought a few new shirts and jeans. I might wear them on Friday night as Lonny and I are going out with our neighbors (and Sophia) to dinner.

Do you like the video. Sophia is starting to coo and ga! She's so cute. I just love her so much.

No comments:

It's a Beautiful Life

It's a Beautiful Life

Location of friends who read the Attebery Blog