Everyday we find ourselves thanking for the incredible place we call "home". We love the mountains and all the recreation and beauty they have to offer.
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Anything You Wanna Say?
Well she can't talk yet but I think we are starting to understand her a little bit more. We think we are starting to understand her cries. I love how she just stares at us in the morning when she's all rested up and just had her breakfast. She likes to exercise her arms and legs (like in this video). Lonny is great with her...you can tell how much he just adores her in this video.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Aww! I think it's just as much fun to listen to Lonny talking as it is to watch cute Sophia!
She is so cute and so is Lonny. I can't wait to see her..hopefully this weekend.
Debbie
Post a Comment