Well...I'm sure you know that we are so THRILLED the Steelers won the Superbowl. What a game! We sure did miss being in Pittsburgh and being with our good friends the Predmores and the Zettlemeyer's. The last time the Steelers won the Superbowl we danced and sang in the Predmore's living room...what a blast.
Today, I made for the first time...meatloaf. I know probably not a big deal for most of you reading this...but it's a big deal for me. I called my mom and got her recipe. It turned out pretty good. I served it with mashed potatoes and a corn, blackbean, okra side dish. I felt so domesticated today...I felt like singing "I can bring home the bacon, fry it up in a pan"...do you remember that song "cause I'm a WOMAN".
Not much else happened today. Lonny, Sophia and I went to lunch in Danville (town next to ours), went grocery shopping, and then I took a nap while Dad and Sophia watched a movie.
Tomorrow, we will go to H&R Block to get our taxes done...hopefully we won't owe.

1 comment:
yeah for the Steelers! Hey Daddy and baby are lookin' pretty cute getting ready for the big game!
We're glad you are doing so well and everyone seems to be adjusting to the new life well! Good luck!
Debbie
Post a Comment