Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Hanging with the Grandparents

I decided to fly to Idaho to spend time with my parents (Sophia's Grandparents) and my sisters, brothers, nieces and nephews. It was a good time for Sophia to meet her extended family. She was spoiled (even though they say babies can't be spoiled for the first 6 months). I barely had a chance to hold her between everyone wanting time with her. I guess you could say I was spoiled too as I was able to take naps during the day when others snuggled with her.

I celebrated my birthday in Idaho and Mom cooked me on of my favorite meals from her...fried chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy...and she topped it off with a Chocolate Cake. YUMMY. I splurged and now it's time for me to get serious about eating healthier and getting back to regular exercise.

Today Sophia and I went to her 1 month check up. Her Dr says she's very healthy. She weighs 9 lbs 12 oz and measures almost 24 inches. She has "baby acne"...looks like a rash all over her face. The Dr says that is normal and it should clear up by her 7th week.

I'll write more later and post more pictures of my Idaho trip next posting.






1 comment:

Wallace said...

Toni,
Thanks for sharing Sophia with all of us. We certainly enjoyed it a lot! She is such a cutie, and you are such a good mommy! Thanks to your mom too, for sharing both of you with us. Fun times!
Debbie

It's a Beautiful Life

It's a Beautiful Life

Location of friends who read the Attebery Blog