Saturday, February 7, 2009

Grandma Reads to Sophia

My Mom and Mick visited us when we got out of the hospital. It was nice to have them here. Of course, they just fell in love with Sophia. I walked in on grandma reading and playing with Sophia...so precious.

Sophia has now caught a cold...yikes...only 19 days old had she has a stuffy nose, sneezes, and some coughs. We took her to the Dr yesterday and the Dr isn't too concerned. We just need to keep her nose clear. Yesterday we snuggled at home all day and watched 3 movies. Sophia slept on mama's chest. She seems to be doing better today but not fully recovered. We'll have another snuggle fest today too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is the cutest little darling !! I am waiting for Toni to come back, then I coming to play with Sophia

It's a Beautiful Life

It's a Beautiful Life

Location of friends who read the Attebery Blog