Sophia is 8 weeks and 2 days old today. She's "all thumbs up" for hanging out with mommy!
Not much is new here...last night Lonny, Sophia, and I went to dinner with my niece, Michelle. I had my camera ready and everything and forgot to take a picture. We went to Faz in Danville, CA which is a restaurant with a Mediterranean influence. I think she liked it. She's visiting the area with a friend for their spring break.
In just a few days we will head off to on our road trip. This will be a "trip" if you know what I mean...here's are plan.
Leave Friday to head to Lonny's parents and spend the night. Hang out with them and his sister on Saturday and meet up with them and friends for dinner. We hope during the day we can head to a park to take pictures.
After dinner on Saturday we will drive to Ashland, OR (about 3.5 hrs) to spend the night (no one to visit but a cute town). Sunday we'll stop off in Salem to visit our friend Jason and his family. Then head to Portland to stop off at the Graysons to say hi. Then head to dinner to meet up with a group of friends. Monday we'll start our way to Missoula Montana and probably stay over somewhere in between. We'll be in Missoula visiting Lonny's Grandpa and Aunt for about a day and a half before heading down to Twin Falls, Burley, Declo Idaho area to visit my family. While in Idaho we plan on going to my nephews farewell testimony as he's headed on a mission.
We hoped we'd have time to make it to Utah but I think we'll be worn out by the time we're done with Idaho. We will make it to SLC sometime within the next 3-4 months.
Did I mention we are bringing our two dogs too? We just feel so bad having them in a kennel for almost 2 weeks. So it'll be the Attebery family on the Road!!!
I'll be spending the next few days getting ready...I hate packing and unpacking...YUCK.

2 comments:
Hey guys! We're excited to see you again. This is a bonus. I talked to Michelle last night and she said she had a great time with all of you, and the food was WONDERFUL! Thanks for taking her out and spending time with her. She loved it. She was so looking forward to it.
See you next week!
Debbie
PS...Sophia is getting cuter everyday..if that's possible!
Debbie
Post a Comment