Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Nike Plus and iPOD

Well I lost my iPOD, so I bought a new one. I'm sure once I get using my new one the old one will show up somewhere. Since I'm getting back to exercising I need my music. Plus, I have Nike Plus shoes that track you workouts (mainly running or walking). I like that it tracks how far or fast I've walked (I don't run). I can also track how many calories I've burn, how many minutes I've been working out...etc. When I sync my iPOD it also sync's up my Nike Plus trainer. It'll help me see how I'm progressing. You can see how I progress on the link to the right on the blog. I just started it up again so nothing exciting yet.

Now that I'm back at the gym, I am amazed at how many exercises require a strong core and abs. There are many exercises that are too hard for my abs due to my c-section so I'll have to work up to them. Today was my 4th day at the gym and so far I'm enjoying it.

No comments:

It's a Beautiful Life

It's a Beautiful Life

Location of friends who read the Attebery Blog