Tuesday, March 17, 2009

First Stop on our 2 week Road Trip


Lonny, Sophia and I decided to take a 2 week road trip to visit friends and family before I go back to work. Our first stop was to Red Bluff, CA where we visited Lonny's family and friends. In this picture are Lonny's parents, sister and her family. We went to a fabulous Mexican restaurant.
We stayed about 1.5 days and enjoyed time in the park taking a lot of pictures with family and friends.
The next stop was Ashland OR (just to stop and break up the road trip). We don't have family or friends in that area so no pictures. Although Ashland is famous for its Shakespearean festivals. After that, we stopped in Portland Oregon for another 1.5 days. I'll have to post those pictures when I get back from our trip as I took them with my camera and not my blackberry like this family picture. Stay tuned!

No comments:

It's a Beautiful Life

It's a Beautiful Life

Location of friends who read the Attebery Blog