Thursday, March 5, 2009

Hiccups and Smiles

Sophia is now 6 1/2 weeks old. This morning I was noticing that her eye lashes are starting to grow. Here's a video of her. She gets hiccups a lot (which is normal) but at the end she gives us a big smile.

1 comment:

Wallace said...

Way to get back at the gym thing. I know it will make you feel better. For me, I've kept doing it all these years for my mental health as well as my physical health..maybe even more. Sophia is so cute! We loved seeing her smile. And Michelle is flying to CA today and is going to get a hold of you. I gave her your cell phone number..(I'm not sure I have your home phone, but I figured it was easier to get you on the cell anyway).
Love, Debbie
Debbie

It's a Beautiful Life

It's a Beautiful Life

Location of friends who read the Attebery Blog