Thursday, January 1, 2009

Let the nesting begin


Well they say when you're close to labor women have an instinct to "nest". I think that is similar to when a bird prepares their nest to have babies.
Today, the first day of 2009, Lonny and I organized and scrubbed out the garage (we can now fit both cars in...Yeah!), I cleaned out the pantry, dusted the downstairs, and now I'm getting ready to organize my iPOD music and maybe...just maybe attempt once again to put my pictures in an album. Those pictures are over 15 years old. Let's see how I do. I might get worn out by then.
Lonny started his day by working out at the gym...what many people in the USA did today...kick off their exercise program. I guess I'll start that in February!

1 comment:

Jenn's mom said...

We are so excited for this event in your lives. Nothing can duplicate it! At this point in my pregnacies I used to tell Wallace I felt like a beached whale! Oh well. Soon it will be over and you get the prize.
Love, Debbie

It's a Beautiful Life

It's a Beautiful Life

Location of friends who read the Attebery Blog