
I can't believe I'm saying this but I don't have a lot of time to write on the blog...I'm amazed how quickly time flies when you're taking care of a new born.
Well she's now 8 days old. She's been to her doctor who says she's very healthy! She's already regained her birth weight.
Sophia makes great expressions, smiles, frowns, smirks, angry...all so incredible to see. She's a great baby and fusses just when she needs something.
Yesterday we had our first "episode" in the store. She cried bloody murder at Baby's R Us. Thank goodness we had a bottle ready to go. I was so thankful that Babies R Us had a "mothering room" where I could feed and change her. Once we fed her and changed her the world was perfect for her! It exhausted us parents however.
For the most part we are getting better sleep. We get around 3 - 4 hours of uninterrupted sleep a night and can probably squeeze in another 1.5 to 2 hours in between her wake ups at night. I try to take a nap at night too.
I find myself at times being overwhelmed with joy and absolutely disbelief that Sophia is our baby girl. I'm sure that is normal for new parents.
I'll try to post more later!

1 comment:
So you still didn't ever tell us her birth weight and size...and now that she's home..she is back to her birth weight..which is what? And her length is what? And yes, they do fill your whole day, especially at first. Then they get a routine and you do too! Can't imagine what life was like without her right? Your're doing great!
Love, Debbie
Post a Comment