Monday, October 17, 2011

Twin Falls County Fair

We went to the Twin Falls County Fair in Idaho over Labor Day.  It's kind of a tradition.  I really like the small town fairs as it reminds me of my childhood (I grew up in Twin Falls until I was 8 but then spent most of my summers there with my grandparents and my dad until high school).

Sophia thought the little piggies were so cute!  I have to admit they kind of were "ugly cute".
Papa bought some food to feed the piggies.  I'm shocked she actually fed them.  I thought she'd be afraid.
Look at the horns on this animal!  Pretty impressive.


She was scared of the cows and long horns.   She clinched on me so hard like she was hanging on for dear life!  Later we went to the RODEO.  I hadn't been to a rodeo for well over 15+ years.   It was so fun to enjoy the good ole American past time and it reminds me of my dad.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

It's a Beautiful Life

It's a Beautiful Life

Location of friends who read the Attebery Blog