Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Bike, Hide, Scream


One of our best investments was this tricycle.  She loves going for a bike ride.  I don't know how long they've had the "parent handle" in the back to help push/steer but that is a great addition to the bike.  Most of the time, she says "no Mommy, I can do it myself".  By all means!  I love see her become more independent.

 





Our neighbor hood has huge trees, which I love as they hover over the streets and it feels like they are welcoming you back home.  Their tree trunks are ideal for Sophia latest game "hide and seek" or "catch me".  We can spend hours (if I had hours) just running around the trees in the neighborhood.  The simple pleasures.  I love it.
"Ah, Mommy!"  Here's her terrified look.  I put her on a ledge so I could take a picture.  Not a great idea!  I have a little scardy cat in the house!
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

It's a Beautiful Life

It's a Beautiful Life

Location of friends who read the Attebery Blog