Sunday, October 16, 2011

Meeting Thomas for the 1st Time

It's been a while since my last post (in May).  So I'm going to try to update with older pictures and events until I am up to date.   Over Memorial Day we visited Thomas the Train who was visiting the Heber Creeper in Heber, Utah (about 35 - 45 min east of Salt Lake City).   I remember while it as a little chilly that day the clouds were breakimg from the rain we had.  Summer started off late.

Before getting on the train she had to get her cheek tattoo!

She's singing to Thomas the Train music.  She was pretty excited.

 
I love this picture as she's pandering out the window
Afterwards we went to her favorite park, Wasatch Hollow.
More posts to come!
side of the window.

No comments:

It's a Beautiful Life

It's a Beautiful Life

Location of friends who read the Attebery Blog