


Each November Safeway has a Black Tie Gala for it's associates and their supplier partners. It's to raise money for their Safeway Foundation and to celebrate the money they've raised over the past year. I don't remember how much they raised but the Safeway Foundation is known as being one of the best foundations to raise money for breast cancer research, autism, and many other diseases.
Each year they have a "mystery artist". This year was Kenny Loggins. Remember him??? "Foot Loose", "Top Gun" and many other songs. Honestly I forgot about him but he really got the crowd into it! I would have been dancing but probably not a great idea to bounce up and down being 7 months pregnant.


1 comment:
Hey you guys,
I look at your blog on a regular basis. It's fun to see you and what fun you have. The baby's room is great! I'm sure she will love it. Have a great Christmas!
Debbie (I usually comment to Jennifer's friends, therefore, I'm Jenn's mom)
Post a Comment