Monday, December 29, 2008

Big Red Mama







On Saturday night, Lonny and I decided to head out of town for date night. We went to Yoshi's at Jack London Square in Oakland, CA (nice part of Oakland...not the gangster area). Yoshi's is one of the best Japanese restaurants that I've been to...including those that we went to in Japan! So delicious! I can't have raw fish while pregnant so I had soy ginger edamame and a dragon roll (shrimp tempura, avocado, and eel wrapped in rice). It was sooooo good!
Yoshi's is also a jazz/blues club (a separate section of their restaurant). We watched Roy Hargrove and his Big Band. It was such a great performance with a 18 piece band. Amazing performers. Apparently he has a great following and is very talented. We had a great time!
BTW...aren't I huge! HUGE! I feel so HUGE! Sophia's gotta pop out soon! It's hard to move around without my back killing!

No comments:

It's a Beautiful Life

It's a Beautiful Life

Location of friends who read the Attebery Blog