So are you wondering what Braxton Hicks are? For those moms you already know. I've been having them for about 2 months now. They are contractions that for the first little while don't hurt but as you get closer to your delivery date they get stronger.
That's what I've been experiencing lately...STRONGER...WAY STRONGER Braxton Hicks. But they are not consistent so that is the sign that I'm not in labor. But BOY I'm telling you last night they were INTENSE. I had to reflect on what I learned in Lamaze to try to relax, breath, and focus on the good...
Well that was hard last night, but I made it through. I wonder if I'll have Sophia early? I go to the Dr's in 5 days and she'll be able to tell me how I'm coming along. I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:
Stay hydrated and keep your bladder empty will help prevent them getting worse. :)
The water suggestion is very good -my doc would have me drink an insane amount of water & rest for 30 minutes when I had them with the twins. Hang in there!
Post a Comment