Today I had a Dr. appt. Tomorrow I'm officially 36 weeks (pregnancy is 40 weeks). So we are 1 month away from my due date of January 22nd. I now go to the doctor weekly to check on the baby and to get a better idea of how I'm progressing and how soon I will deliver.
Some women actually start delivering this early...but that won't be me. The baby is positioned correctly (head down) but that's about it...I'm not dilated or any other of that fun stuff.
The doctor says the baby will gain 1 oz a day (7 oz a week) for the next month. I can feel it too! I'm getting bigger and bigger and bigger...so BIG! I'm sure when people see me they say "WOW...She's VERY Pregnant"...yeap...that's me!
So far I'm feeling pretty good...not too bad.
Lonny and I are all done with our classes. We took Lamaze, Infant CPR, and Infant Childcare. All informative.

No comments:
Post a Comment