



The past two weekends Lonny and I have been shopping for the baby. We have decided to name her Sophia. I've always liked that name for a number of years.
So we've bought the crib, dresser, glider chair, a stroller (color of stroller is navy blue and royal blue) and crib set. I couldn't find a picture of the crib set but the pattern is above (pink and white). I'm not sure how I'll decorate the room quite yet.
Today we registered at Baby's R Us (http://www.babysrus.com/) Babies R Use Registry # 50706442and Target Registry ID: 014032800000068 (http://www.target.com/). The registration is under Attebery (or you can check under Toni Bowen too).
Now I need to figure out how I'll decorate the room.
We've signed up for Lamaze, infant child care, and infant CPR classes that begin in November.
I have 109 days left, but who is counting.

No comments:
Post a Comment