Sunday, October 26, 2008

Three Things I'm Thankful for This Morning & Four, Four, Four

Three Things I'm Thankful for This Morning:

1. I find myself falling more in love with Lonny.
2. I love that Lonny and I still give each other back tickles (after 8 years of being together).
3. That I was able to buy the cutest clothes for Sophia yesterday. I can't wait to meet her.


Four places I go over and over: The Mall, Safeway (work and groceries), Nail Salon, Panera on Sundays.
Four of my favorite places to eat: Forbes Mill Steakhouse (just ate there last night), Casa Orozoco, The Pub (SLC), Market Street Grill (SLC), Scoma's...okay that was 5.
Four people who e-mail me: Luisa, Sarah, Lisa, My neice and nephews (via their parents), Lonny
Four places I would rather be right now: Hawaii, Idaho, on the beach, getting a massage.
Four TV show I watch: Entourage, The Starter Wife, Desperate Housewives, Oprah

No comments:

It's a Beautiful Life

It's a Beautiful Life

Location of friends who read the Attebery Blog