So a friend of mine "tagged" me to write 7 unusual things about me...hum...I'm not unusual...right?
1. I love horses and someday hope to live on a ranch with horses by water (most people might find that unusual as most people probably wouldn't know that about me).
2. I have something like 25 half brothers and sisters and am an aunt to over 30 kids (again, my family probably doesn't think that's unusual but most people do).
3. I love to watch golf in person and on TV but not much a player.
4. If I grew up living with my Dad I'm sure I'd grown up to be a cowgirl.
5. A part of me would love to take time off of work to travel all over the world going from Asia, then Africa, then Europe. I'd love to learn abou the cultures and possible build houses or give back to poverty sticken communities.
6. Sometimes I think it'd be cool to go "RV'ing" during my Sr. Years...but another big part of me says Hotels seem like a better way to go.
7. I can't think of a 7th one
So, Marci, Luisa, Sarah, Krista, Mom, Kris, - tag you're it.

1 comment:
I learned some things. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment