Saturday, April 5, 2008

Middle of Week Get Away




Lonny and I took a few days off in the middle of the week to visit friends who were visiting San Franciso. Eric and Lisa were our neighbors in Pittsburgh. Unfortunately the night before they were supposed to fly out Eric hurt his back so they couldn't make it. We already booked a hotel room that was non-refundable so we decided to go to the city anyway. We hardly ever make it to the city so it was a nice get away. We did a little shopping and then went to Wolf Gang Puck's restuarant, Postrio. Go to www.postrio.com. We then went to a jazz club and listened to some great music. It was certainly a nice break in the work week.
Tomorrow I'm headed to Stamford, CT for our companies biennial associate conference. I'm looking forward to seeing work collegues that I've gotten to know over the past 12 years. PLUS....I get to see Sue Predmore, who now works for Daymon but when I lived in Pittsburgh she was our neighbor and didn't work for Daymon at the time. It'll be awesome to see her!

No comments:

It's a Beautiful Life

It's a Beautiful Life

Location of friends who read the Attebery Blog