This weekend, Lonny and I just hung around the house. It was a great weekend to get some things done around the house. We also did a lot of working out.
Saturday we rode our bikes about 5 miles to breakfast. Then about 4 miles to the gym. Since Saturday was my cardio and abs day I did about 35 minutes of cardio and 10 minutes of abs. Finally we rode about 5.3 miles from the gym to home. The total ride had a lot of hills...especially the HORRIBLE one right after the gym. It was excrutiating! URGH!
Today, we rode from our house to the gym. Today was my training day so I did a lot of core toning, arms, abs and a little legs. I finished the training before Lonny was done so I did about 18 minutes of cardio. Then rode back home.
We just got back from a 30 minute walk around the neighborhood with Baxter. I think I'll do a some lunges and abs before bed.
I'm so bummed as I've weighed the same in over 2 months yet I'm working so hard. I think I need to adjust my diet again. So we'll try that.
So we BURNED BURNED BURNED calories...and while we were at it we got some sun too. It was high 80's to low 90's this weekend. Perfect weather weekend.

No comments:
Post a Comment