New York City
My company, Daymon Worldwide, held their biennial conference last week in Stamford, CT (where our company is headquartered). It's a great event as I was able to meet old work friends. There were about 500 people in attendance from all over the world. Our company has teams throughout the USA, Japan, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Columbia, Brazil, South Africa, Portugal, Germany, London, Canada, and we are just about ready to open our first Russia account and hopefully we will soon land an account in France (Paris). We learned alot about our company's vision and focus. It was very productive...and A LOT OF FUN!After the biennial I took some of my team members to NYC...yes for work! We visited about 10 boutique grocers who are known for their upscale perishable assortment to get ideas. Later at night we did sight seeing and we went to Times Square. What I really enjoyed was to see those who experienced NYC for the first time. In two days Lonny and I will be headed to Vegas! Can't Wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment