Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Vegas 2008



Lonny and I went to Vegas this past weekend. We stayed at the Wynn Casino (www.wynnlasvegas.com). We had a great time. Of course we lost money but we budgeted for it.
We spent time at the pool and spa. On Saturday after noon we met up with our friends that were are neighbors in Pittsburgh, Eric and Lisa. As it turns out Eric was traveling to Vegas on business so it was great that we could spend the afternoon and dinner with them. It was so great to see them!
On Saturday night we went to see Mary J Blidge and Jay Z in concert. Mary J Blidge was absolutely AMAZING! She has such an amazing voice and was extremely passionate about every single note. I loved watching her. I didn't really recognize any of Jay Z's songs but the audience really like him.
Sunday we came home and caught up on sleep as we didn't make it to bed on Saturday night (or I should say Sunday morning) until 3:30 am and we had to wake up at 6:30 to catch our plane.
It was a great get away!

No comments:

It's a Beautiful Life

It's a Beautiful Life

Location of friends who read the Attebery Blog