Sunday, March 30, 2008

Re-Uniting with da'neighbors in Steeler Town


I had a business trip to Philadelphia earlier in March so I decided to fly early and spend 1 1/2 days with some friends from Pittsburgh. It was so wonderful to see everyone. It felt like home and that I hadn't missed a day. You know we've almost been gone for 2 years now but the friendships that we made there still run strong. The friends in our neighborhood as so geniune. Boriello's (Dominic to far left and Laurie in blue shirt), Kevn (aka...Shipdawg, now lives in Albequerque but he too was visiting...he's 2nd from left), the Predmores (Sue and Jeff), me, and Lisa in the front. I'm excited as I get to see Lisa in two days as her and her husband, Eric will be visiting San Francisco! It's great to stay connected.

No comments:

It's a Beautiful Life

It's a Beautiful Life

Location of friends who read the Attebery Blog