Saturday, March 15, 2008

We're Going to Mary J Blidge!!!!!!

Go To: www.mjblidge.com


I can't wait...Lonny and I are going to Mary J Blidge at MGM Grand in Vegas in April! This will be a great concert! Now I just need to get concert wear!

Lonny and I received a letter from The Wynn Hotel about 6 weeks ago inviting us to stay 3 nights free there. Of course I thought there would be an obligation on our part. So Lonny called The Wynn to see what the "hook" was. There was not hook. Of course they want us to gamble while we are there...but hey...who says you need to gamble. Lonny and I wanted to go to Vegas anyway as we typically go every year. So hey we got a free room at a great hotel!

We are going April 18th - 20th...anyone wanna come?

No comments:

It's a Beautiful Life

It's a Beautiful Life

Location of friends who read the Attebery Blog