Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Women's Conference

For years I had been trying to attend the California Women's Conference that is held every October. This year tickets sold out for the main event in 20 minutes. I called in right when they went on sale and was on hold for 45 minutes. So I didn't get tickets for the main event. However, I did get tickets for the day before the event which was wonderful. Maria Shriver, as the first lady of California, was the host. She did such a fabulous job over the years on developing this event for women. Her theme was "Day of Transformation". There were some great speakers like Sally Fields (the picture didn't turn out), Maria herself, Tony Robins, Deepak Chopa Tony Robbins was great! His key message was:







  • See things as they are

  • See it better than it is

  • Make it the way you see it

Can't wait to see if I can go again!


No comments:

It's a Beautiful Life

It's a Beautiful Life

Location of friends who read the Attebery Blog