Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Connecting with an old friend




One great thing about Facebook is that it connects you with old friends that you've lost touch with. So last fall my friend Lisa called when she was going to be in San Francisco with her mother and sisters for a girls weekend. So, I went into the city for the day and hung out with her and her family.

Lisa and I have been friends since I was a little girl. We met at church. I went to church with my grandparents every Sunday. Lisa and I hung out at church and did church activities together. We also went to church camp together! Then both of us kind of lost touch with each other after high school. She now lives in Idaho with her husband and children. Now that we live in Utah I hope I can spend more time with her!

No comments:

It's a Beautiful Life

It's a Beautiful Life

Location of friends who read the Attebery Blog