Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Getting Ready for Easter

Last weekend Sophia and I visited Grandpa in Idaho. We went to see the Easter Bunny. Last year she ran up (to the same bunny) and hugged the bunny. This year she was scared of the bunny. I'd be too if the bunny looked like he did!




She doesn't like me to do her hair. Everyday it's a battle so I was amazed I was actually able to curl her bangs and put her hair up in bows.



So after we attempted to see the Easter bunny we sat back and watched all the other kids visit the bunny. This was the closest we got to getting a picture of her with the bunny. I love her expression here.


She wanted Grandpa to hold her so the bunny wouldn't get her.

After we left the mall all she could talk about on Saturday and Sunday was "the bunny" and she wanted to go see the bunny....go figure!

No comments:

It's a Beautiful Life

It's a Beautiful Life

Location of friends who read the Attebery Blog