Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sophia at 12 months

Sophia is actually almost 14 months however I am just starting to organize some papers and I came across some information her pediatrician gave me during her 1 year check up. I don't think I ever recorded the information so I thought I just do it now.

At 12 months Sophia was:

2 feet 7.25" (95 percentile)
21 # 11 oz (45 percentile)

I hope that I can be ambitious to put together a scrap book from my blog like Krista has done. The book has all of your blogs together. This is a great way to remember all your thoughts and experiences.

1 comment:

Krista said...

Using blog2print was so easy - if you don't try to personalize it is literally 5 minutes to place your order. Call or email if you get stuck.

It's a Beautiful Life

It's a Beautiful Life

Location of friends who read the Attebery Blog