Sunday, March 14, 2010

Easter Pictures










We took Sophia to JC Penny to get her Easter pictures taken. She wasn't really in the mood to get her picture taken. First our appointment was for 1:40 but we didn't get into the room until 2:10ish so we waited for a good 30-40 minutes with "little miss impatient". So my attempt to keep her dress wrinkle free and hair in place all went out the window! I tried to put a bow in her hair but she wasn't having any part of that!
By the end of our "sitting" my nerves were shot and I didn't care what any of her pictures would look like. I just wanted to get it over with! Then, after we were done with pictures they want you to order then and there and a huge crowd of people as they were busy and a baby that wanted to run all over the place. CRAZY!
In any case, these didn't turn out so bad.
I like her pouty picture with the teddy bear - so cute. All of these poses are cute in their own way.

No comments:

It's a Beautiful Life

It's a Beautiful Life

Location of friends who read the Attebery Blog