Monday, May 28, 2012

Playing in our front yard. 
So, in addition to renovating the inside we also replaced the room, painted the house (including the trim), replaced the windows, and replaced the front door.  We love it.  We were a little nervous about the paint color but turns out it blends in nicely with the brick.
The the far back corner of our house I found a little treasure, a garden!  So I have planted tomatoes, green pepers, banana peppers, peas, green beans, corn, squash, strawberries, cucumber, beets, radishes, and asparagus (although I think I planted the asparagus too late).  Should be a great summer with fresh veggies.  Also, there are raspberry bushes throughout our backyard.  Yummy.

We tend to spend a lot of time on the deck.  Such a great view and it's so peaceful.

No comments:

It's a Beautiful Life

It's a Beautiful Life

Location of friends who read the Attebery Blog