Monday, May 28, 2012

I don't know how mom's can braid their girls hair.  Sophia can hardly stand still for me to even brush her hair.  However, her babysitter always does her hair so cute!  Or when she spends time with her Aunts or Cousins in Declo she is all dolled up.  What's the trick?

So read the blog posted prior to this one and you'll know how much this picture brings a big smile to me!  My baby is on her tricycle!  I can still capture a little bit of a "baby"!  Yes, I know she's 3 and really a toddler but I just love how she still wants to cuddle with mommy, sleeps in my arms, and still has her pudgy cheeks and legs.
She loves her "little bike".  You an tell how fast she's goes as her bangs are blowing in the wind.

We were so lucky to have a swing set already at the house when we bought it.  It's nearly 25 years old but still in great shape.  She loves to play in "her park".

No comments:

It's a Beautiful Life

It's a Beautiful Life

Location of friends who read the Attebery Blog