Saturday, July 28, 2012

Family Wedding

My niece Erin had her wedding at Bear Lake July 1st.  They rented a beautiful huge house/mansion that resided right on the lake.  It was gorgeous.  Just the right size for the family.
Weddings always get me....I always cry and I especially cried during Erin's wedding as I truly believe she's married her soul mate, Chris.  Too bad this picture is blurry.  As you can tell the wedding was very casual.

My brother (Kerry) and his family.   What a great family who loves to play with each other! 

Aunt Melanie with Sophia

Isn't this the cutest picture!  Sophia met her friend for the first time that night and they instantly made friends.  They played "ring around the rosie" and many other games together.   What I love the symbolism of this picture "girls caring for girls".

No comments:

It's a Beautiful Life

It's a Beautiful Life

Location of friends who read the Attebery Blog