Friday, November 4, 2011

Poor Puppy

When we lived in Portland, Oregon we lived close to a doggie salon where we could wash Barkley (my first Boston Terrier).  We'd always give him treats after we went to the salon. 

I haven't really looked for a similar salon here in SLC and frankly part of me thinks it's silly to take Gracie to the salon.

She looks like a drowned rat here but she's actually very cooperative and happy when she's groomed, nails clipped, and teeth brushed.

Look at my tomatoes.  I'm surprised to still have tomatoes in November!  We've enjoyed the fresh tomatoes using them in salads and making our own marinara sauce.

We don't know how old Gracie is as a colleague of Lonny's asked if we could adopt her years ago when they could no longer take care of her as they had to move.   I'm thinking she's 9 or 10 years old.

Sophia likes playing with Gracie now.  Her favorite game is hide and seek.  I think Gracie likes to constantly play the "hide" part of the game with her.

No comments:

It's a Beautiful Life

It's a Beautiful Life

Location of friends who read the Attebery Blog