Wednesday, November 9, 2011

First Snow Storm Play

Sophia would say "Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow".  As many kids do the same, she was so excited to see the snow and has declared it Christmas season!   She made her first snowman with papa.


I love her expression!

Anytime we left the house she'd tell the snowman "bye bye" and when she wanted to go home she'd say "let's go see snowman"
The snowman has started to leave is already.
The next day we decided to get out of the house and really embrace the snow.  We went sledding at Brighton Ski Resort.  The resort isn't open yet (will be Nov 10th) but there were around 30 - 40 die hard skiers or snowboarders (and sledders, us) who hiked up the mountain to enjoy a quick ride down....for another exhausting hike back up.  I didn't take my camera.  I wish I had as she loved it...until her hands got cold then her world came tumbling down!   On the way home we enjoyed cozying up at Silver Fork Lodge for some lunch.



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

It's a Beautiful Life

It's a Beautiful Life

Location of friends who read the Attebery Blog