No pictures today.
I thought I'd just write what's been on my mind. Just thoughts:
This morning I woke up to a friend's text whose mentioned on of their friends mother passed away. He had been by her side for over 3 weeks each day. I burst out crying this morning as I was so sad for him. It brought back a lot of memories of when I was by my dad's side in the hospital. It's not easy being with someone who you love so much who isn't well.
Then I was done crying and I was at peace knowing that God has given us the gift of love and memories and I know Jeff (the guy above) will be at peace eventually and remember the good memories, just like I think of my dad often and still talk to him and about him so he lives on in my life.
I think of my mom a lot. I wish I could invent either some food or method of food delivery that would enable her to enjoy eating. The 25 years of cancer treatment has really destroyed her taste for food or desire to eat. Now she eats to live not live to eat. Could you even imagine that? I joke with her saying that she can take some of my body fat and together between the two of us we'd be a good balance for her.
I'm very excited to see my mom and Mick. I think they're going to try to visit before Thanksgiving. I just love them so much. I'm so excited that they are the grandparents to my baby girl. I show Sophia pictures of them daily to her so she can remember them when they come to visit. Grandpa will be so amazed that his little baby that just slept in his arms 4 months ago is now wanting to crawl around and play.
Tonight I was watching a TV Show about soon to be bride's shopping for wedding gowns. The show made me want to get married to Lonny again. I just loved our wedding day and how so awestruck we were that day.
Lonny and I have been together for 9 years (dating and marriage). I'm so appreciative and happy that we still tell each other how much we love each other and how much we mean to one another. It's wonderful.
Tomorrow, I get to spend mommy and daughter time with Sophia. I just love how she laughs at my smiles! I even love it when she cries! She's so adorable. I can't wait to see what outfit I put her in tomorrow.
I think tomorrow we'll go to two garage sales as on craiglist there are two sales listed as selling baby clothes and toys. I think that's the only way to buy! She grows so quickly.
Okay, last thing on my mind. Baxter (our Boston Terrier) is the LOUDEST snorer! Between his snorts and his snores he can drive me nuts! I have to close the door to my room so I don't hear him or he'd keep me up all night. He's snoring away now...chainsaw!
Okay, it's late at night so I should get some sleep.

No comments:
Post a Comment