Sunday, November 29, 2009

Our Wedding


Well as Thanksgiving weekend comes to and end (sob sob) I million things have gone through my head the past few days. It's amazing how many thoughts one can have in a given second. Sometimes I wish my mind would shut down and relax a little.


Some of the many thoughts going through my head this weekend were the things I was thankful for...and there are so many. But right now I thought I'd capture my thought before my mind went onto something else.


I received this picture in an e-mail from a friend who attended our wedding. Lonny and I were married Sept 13, 2003. While I see this picture often (as I have a picture in my office at work), I'm so happy he sent it to me today. Why, because it's Sunday and I'm working (like work stuff, not personal stuff). So I took a break and read my personal emails to find this picture. It made me think how THANKFUL I am to be married to Lonny. He puts up with a lot (yes, and I do too). He's spending time with Sophia this afternoon while I focus on work. I can remember almost every moment of our wedding day. I love that I was able to spend that day soaking in the wonderful event and memories. I'm so thankful that my mind let me take a breath and really capture every memory like it's engraved in my heart and mind. LOVE IT. I only wish we could have the wedding again with everyone there to celebrate!


I am also thankful for my friend Nick for sending today. He's been a great friend since college and I'm thankful that he (and his family) are still in my life. Thanks "nick at nite".

No comments:

It's a Beautiful Life

It's a Beautiful Life

Location of friends who read the Attebery Blog