Tuesday, November 24, 2009

First Gymboree Class


This past weekend I decided to take Sophia to her first Gymboree class while my parents were visiting.
She's now 10 months old now and they say this is during the time when babies are more clingy to their parents and have less desire to socialize or hang out with others other than their parents. Plus, Sophia has not been around babies. So, needless to say, the first half of the class she was not having a good time. She was clingy and not enjoying it...as you can see in the picture of grandma helping her down the slide. Poor Baby!
But towards the end she really liked the bubbles, the parachute, and playing with balls. She even crawled and sat next to other babies.
So, I've decided to sign up for more classes as I think it'll help her in her development and being around other babies!

No comments:

It's a Beautiful Life

It's a Beautiful Life

Location of friends who read the Attebery Blog