Sunday, August 9, 2009

I wanna be creative but not sure how

So I want to be creative and have fun designs on our blog but I don't know how? Can anyone help me? I need almost step by step instructions. I'd be very grateful!

1 comment:

James and Casie said...

I use the website www.thecutestblogontheblock.com
I then click on free backgrounds, then blog backgrounds, and then chose whatever background I want. They will give you an html code you will need to copy. Go to your dashboard screen.
1. click on layout
2. Click on add a gadget
3. Scroll down to where it says "HTML/Javascript", next to that click on the (+) sign.
4. Under content paste entire HTMl code in that space.
5. Click save.

That's pretty much all I know how to do.

It's a Beautiful Life

It's a Beautiful Life

Location of friends who read the Attebery Blog