Friday, August 7, 2009

20th Reunion

Last weekend, I attended my 20th Highschool Reunion. It was such a great time to see friends.

What I enjoyed about it most was that it felt like conversations just continued on from when we last saw people either 20 years ago or recently. No one was trying to "impress" anyone with their job, or social status, or how many kids they had...everyone was genuinely interested in just catching up.

Friday night and Saturday night I was out until the wee hours of the next morning as I just didn't want the nights to end in catching up with friends. Friday night, my friend Matt had me in tears and my stomach hurt so bad for all the laughing he caused me to have. It felt good, refreshing, reviving!

I was lucky enough to have my parents watch Sophia both nights. Lonny stayed home in CA.

In the pictures are Marci, Tiffany, and Linda. I have a ton more pictures I've posted on Facebook.



1 comment:

Jason said...

Toni Toni Toni!!! I'm pretty bummed and have been for the last week. I saw you when I was talking with someone, and you were doing the same, and when I made my way over towards you I ran into someone else....you know how it was that night, we could have spent a week chatting with people, and still not see them all. That just says that the BHS Class of 89 had a lot of good people.

Anyway, how much do I love seeing the pictures of you, Linda, Marci, Tiff- I'm sorry that we didn't get time together, but now that I have your blog, I'll get to see a lot of you. I appreciate the kind words in your message. Really. It seems like you and I had a lot of classes together or something, because when I think of my school days, you are in a lot of the memories. You and your group of friends were always so good to me- and that's something that I could never forget :)

Let's maybe do a better job of keeping in touch- at least we won't let 20 more years pass :)
I especially love the pix of your dog. Much love to you and yours.
Thanks Toni

It's a Beautiful Life

It's a Beautiful Life

Location of friends who read the Attebery Blog