


My girlfriend from Washington, DC visited me the past few days. Luisa and I went to college together. She was also a bridesmaid in my wedding.
So we enjoyed hanging out with Sophia for a few days. It was the first time she met Sophia. I think Sophia has a new buddy.
Yesterday, I took her into San Francisco to meet up with some of her family that flew in to cheer on her brother in a triathlon. Prior to meeting her family we had lunch. She's sitting at the entrance of the restaurant on Pier 39. It was a great San Francisco day. Sophia just got done fussing because she was hungry so it was too difficult to get her to smile. I love her eyes in the picture.
Later in the night, Lonny and I went to a new friends house for a BBQ. They have a son who is 3 days younger than Sophia. So we were able to use their playpen for Sophia went she wanted to nap. I took this picture as it was the FIRST time I'd seen her sleep on her side. SO CUTE. It looks like she's sucking on her hand, but she wasn't.
I'm done traveling for about a month...I'm so happy to be home.

No comments:
Post a Comment