


Wow...time flies. I didn't realize I hadn't posted for a while. It's been so busy. Where do I begin?
Well...I won't begin...to much to write.
Today, Sophia and I played. She was in her bouncy jumper. She's not too sure about it yet but after sitting in it for a while I think she enjoyed it. She especially liked it when I grabbed her legs and swung her. I think she'll like the swing set in the park that's next to our house when she grows older.
Tomorrow she turns 20 weeks. It seems like time is flying by so quick. She's grabbing for toys, chewing on stuff, and rolling over a lot. She's a lot of fun.
I leave Monday for Boston until Wednesday. I'm home for 2 days then to Atlanta until the following Wednesday. Then my girlfriend Luisa is coming in town for a few days.
Luisa will love to meet Sophia. I can't wait! I'm taking time off when she's here so the three girls can bond (Luisa, Sophia, and Me).
I shouldn't have to travel until July 8th. So it'll be real nice!

1 comment:
She is such a doll. I don't comment much, but I do see your comments on FB and know it must be so hard to leave her. They change even after a day or two don't they? Hang in there with all your jobs!
Debbie
Post a Comment