



Well we've been in our house for 2 1/2 years and it's time to put new mulch on our hill. We are thinking about staining our fence too (to be like our neighbors. You can kind of see their fence color in the picture.
We also decided to lay down more cement to expand our patio. Mainly because the grass that was there never really grew in. So, overall it'll be a nice upgrade.
Lonny is in Portland this weekend enjoying a "guys weekend" to celebrate his 34th birthday. He hasn't had any great quality time with his guy friends since we've been married so I surprised him with airline tickets to see them. He was pretty shocked. I've talked to him today and he's having a blast. That is so great!
So it's mommy and daughter weekend. We've been hanging out and playing. Plus, we went on a 3.5 mile walk today. I think I'm going to take her to the mall today. Our first Mommy - Daughter shopping. Let's see how she does.

No comments:
Post a Comment