Well I started back to work last Monday and I was on a plane Tuesday. I flew to my company's headquarters in Stamford CT for a presentation I had to give on Wednesday. I was fine actually leaving Sophia. However, after my presentation was done, I was ready to come home.
Throughout my trip in airports and on the plane I saw many parents with small children and babies and I found myself wanting to talk to them or if they were babies hold them. When I got on the plane this morning I was so ready to hold Sophia that the plane just couldn't fly fast enough. I so couldn't wait to hold her in my arms. So I did...for about an hour and she's been asleep since. I think she's grown so much in just a few days....wow!
My presentation went off pretty good! I am thrilled I had the opportunity but am just as thrilled it's over! YEAH!

No comments:
Post a Comment