Sunday, April 26, 2009

5K to Sunday


Lonny supported our local high school (DVHS-Doherty Valley School) this morning buy running in a 5 K to raise money for the sports programs. He ran with our friends who live down the street (the mom takes care of Sophia). Greg is in these pictures with Lonny.
I would have walked but it was pretty cold and I didn't think it'd be good to have Sophia out in the cold for long. So I'll put in my own 5K later today when it warms up.
I am back from Portland. It was fun to be there again. I really like that city. Too bad it rains so much. I'm bummed as I didn't have any time to see family or friends. I was running the entire time there from Tuesday night to Friday afternoon. It was good to get home though and snuggle with Sophia.
This week will be interesting. I got some additional responsibilities. They added "Innovation" to my responsibilities. So now I handle Perishables and Innovation. Should be interesting!

No comments:

It's a Beautiful Life

It's a Beautiful Life

Location of friends who read the Attebery Blog