Monday, September 15, 2008

Time with Big Bro

Gary was in town (well at University of Stanford, which is 1 hour away from us) this weekend. He traveled as a coach to one of his tennis students who was competing in a Nike Tennis tournament. So, Lonny and I had a chance to spend Sunday night with Gary over dinner and ice cream! Gary is doing well. We're bummed as we won't see him over Christmas when he's visiting family in Buhl. I'm not supposed to travel in December.

For those of you who don't know...you could probably tell in the pictures that I'M PREGNANT! Tomorrow will mark my 22nd week being pregnant. I'll write more another day on how the pregnancy is coming along. In the meantime, it was great to see Gary and wish he lived closer.

1 comment:

The Kleins said...

Toni... Congrats on the pregnancy! Matt & I are so excited for you two. I'm glad it has gone full circle now since we found out I was pregnant with Cooper when we were in Portland at your wedding. Best of luck with the pregnancy and all the fun, anticipation, aches & pains, and miracles of growing a baby inside you. If you have any questions or need any pregnancy or labor & delivery info or advice, please let me know. I'd love to help out. Pregnancy can be filled with so many new and strange experiences.

Again, congratulations! Do you know if it's a boy or girl?

It's a Beautiful Life

It's a Beautiful Life

Location of friends who read the Attebery Blog