

Lonny and I celebrated our 5th year anniversary yesterday and part of today. We stayed overnight at a Hotel/Spa in Lafayette (about 20 minutes from our house). Go to http://www.lafayetteparkhotel.com/. I tried to download pictures of the place to post on the blog but I couldn't.
It was a perfect way to spend our 5th year together. We arrived around 12 noon and immediately went to the spa/pool area to get ready for our 2 pm massage. We hung out on their "sun deck" until our massages. I had a pre-natal massage which felt pretty good. After our massages we hung out at the pool...check out the pictures of the pool. It was a secluded quaint french chateau area. Later, we went to dinner at their steakhouse and rather than leaving to do something outside of the hotel we went back to our room. Our room was so big (look at the pictures on their website). We lite the fire, ordered dessert in the room, and watched "Sex in the City" (the movie). This morning we ordered breakfast in bed then went to our second massage. We then hung out at the pool until we had to come home. It was a great get away and a great way for us to spend some time together. We loved it.

No comments:
Post a Comment